Edition #1 – SENSEI STD longboard – 9’4″
The SENSEI STD longboard is BLOODBROTHERS’ take on contemporary longboarding. A board that was developed with team rider Ricardo Almeida (aka Tak Ne San) in mind.
From the fruitful collaboration between shaper and rider, the SENSEI STD longboard was created with the idea of being a particularly good board for sharp turns with its lift on the rail from middle of the board backwards. The SENSEI STD will project you forward on the critical sections of the wave.
It’s a longboard with a tighter tail and narrower nose, as Nat Young said to Joel Tudor back in the day “it’s really cute you can nose ride on all those huge sidewalks but if you want to impress me do it with less concave on less area“.
- Single Fin Longboard
- Polyola Eco Foam Polyurethane (PU) Blank
- Fiberglass lamination: 6 oz × 6 oz
- Fiberglass knee pad reinforcement: 6 oz
- Natural and pigmented polyester resin with UV protection
- Dry finish
- Futures 10.75” US Fin Box: Suggested Fin 9.75″
- Numbered edition of 10 units
- Eco Board Project Level 1 certification
- One Tree Planted for every board sold
- Shape & Design: Marco Santos (aka Tainha)
Edition #1 of the SENSEI STD longboard model, although part of our line of Standard products, is a limited and numbered edition of 10 units. Each board has a personalised handmade marbling artwork by Marco Santos (aka Tainha) on the bottom. Regardless of all else, this board will age perfectly on a wall as a collector’s piece of art!
9’4″ x 22 7/8″ x 2 7/8″ – 73L
(6 in stock)
9’4″ x 22 7/8″ x 2 15/16″ – 74,5L
(2 in stock)
9’4″ x 22 7/8″ x 3″ – 76L
(2 in stock)