Welcome to BLOODBROTHERS website and shop. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website (bloodbrothersunited.com) and the purchase of products from our store. By accessing our website and making a purchase, you agree to comply with these terms. Please read them carefully.
By accessing the BLOODBROTHERS website you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The Blood Brothers United website is a individual entity with the fiscal address in Rua Antero de Quental, nº4 – 4º esquerdo – 2790-020 Carnaxide, Oeiras, Portugal, operated by João Pedro Monteiro Amaro com o NIF 192053990.
2. USE LICENSE
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Blood Brothers United’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Blood Brothers United website;
- remover quaisquer direitos autorais ou outras notações de propriedade dos materiais; ou
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or 5. transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Blood Brothers United at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Blood Brothers United’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Blood Brothers United makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Blood Brothers United does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Blood Brothers United or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Blood Brothers United’s website, even if Blood Brothers United or a Blood Brothers United authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. ACCURACY OF MATERIALS
The materials appearing on Blood Brothers United’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Blood Brothers United does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Blood Brothers United may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Blood Brothers United does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Blood Brothers United has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Blood Brothers United of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Blood Brothers United may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. GOVERNING LAW
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Blood Brothers United and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.